Damar Security Systems joins CSAA
Damar Security Systems is pleased to announce that at the Electronic Security Expo (ESX) being held this week in Nashville TN, that we have been accepted as a New Member of the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA)!
The Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) is a trade association that represents companies offering security (alarm) monitoring systems through a central station. It also represents companies that provide services and products to the industry.
CSAA member companies operate central station alarm monitoring systems that have been certified by a CSAA-approved Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTl), such as FM Global, Intertek (ETL) and UL. Such certification assures customers their insurance companies and their local emergency service agencies that CSAA members provide the highest quality and most reliable burglar and fire alarm service available to residential and commercial clients.
As a new member of CSAA, Damar Security Systems will be pursuing the prestigious Five Diamond Central Station Certification which signifies five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Global, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
Being a CSAA member and pursuing the Five Diamond certification, supports Damar Security Systems commitment to providing our clients with the best possible service!