Dynamic, Scalable Solutions
Multi-site System Solutions
Video surveillance gives you the ability to monitor your business both on-site or remotely. There are many circumstances when you may require video footage from multiple locations on your premises. We provide professional protection to help reduce theft, loss, or property damage.
The reliability, integrity and dependability of our video systems ensure that you can meet all of your existing and future security challenges with complete confidence.
What we offer:
- Reduce shrinkage and employee theft with a comprehensive suite of security cameras and video surveillance solutions for a wide range of applications.
- View multiple locations from one account.
- Check in on your business from anywhere on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Choose from a wide array of resolution capabilities for even the most demanding viewing requirements.
What we offer:
- View live video and receive event-driven video clips, or record and store video footage.
- Review customers, deliveries, service providers and other visitors at entrances.
- Generate recorded video footage that is admissible in court.
- Record sharp, clean video to reference past events quickly and easily.
Cloud Enabled Security
Traditional video management systems rely on a customer maintained enterprise server to manage users, permissions, and settings. Damar Web Services simplifies the maintenance of distributed systems by moving these enterprise capabilities to the cloud.
Increase your ROI
Damar Web Services(DWS) increase the value of your video that reach across your company and make your job easier. Save time and money by simplifying recorder access, centralizing user management, and eliminating costs associated with recorder maintenance. Remote system-wide changes to recorders and user accounts minimize costly administration time and site visits. Our fully featured Web Client portal further reduces ongoing maintenance costs by eliminating the need to install and update remote software on users’ PCs.
Simplify management of accounts and permissions by moving the process online, to a secure central location. Directly from the DWS website you can edit user access to any recorder, and the changes are automatically applied to all impacted accounts and recorders. Your connection settings and permissions are stored in the cloud, removing the need to enter the information into mobile apps or remote software. Role-based user groups make managing large numbers of distributed users simple and pain-free.
Ensuring security is a top priority in DWS. Damar Security Systems offers the latest in protection methods to safeguard your account information, including: two-step video sharing, and encrypted communication with servers. Most recorders on the market today require user management on a recorder by recorder basis making it easy to accidentally leave access for an ex-employee. With DWS, all user permissions are stored in a secure central location in the cloud with changes taking effect immediately.
Security System Health Monitoring
- ReportStar is a video system health monitoring solution from Damar that ensures you have usable video when you need it most.
- Keep updated on the function of your entire surveillance system by scheduling reports and emergency alerts to be delivered on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Check camera quality, hard drive health, and set video retention notices, so issues can be proactively corrected before they cost your business time and money.
- Some competitors sell their clients video systems and leave it at that. Many times, after an incident where video content is required for review, customers of this outdated model of service may be disappointed to learn that a camera had gone down since installation. Perhaps the recording device was not in working condition or the camera itself was not strategically placed where it could have been most effective. Damar offers ReportStar as a means to provide our clients with reporting updates for their video surveillance system.
Intrusion Alarm Systems designed to fulfill your specific security requirements.
Video Surveillance Systems that utilize the latest in digital network technology and analytics.
Fire & Sprinkler
Monitor all critical functions of fire and sprinkler systems with ULC-approved compliance.
Get your kids ready for playing outdoors this Spring!
With the warm weather finally on our door step, I know my children are excited to be outside again, playing […]Read Full Article
Pool Safety Tips
Warm weather brings fun in the sun! Enjoying a day poolside with family and friends is one of the most popular, backyard summertime activities.Read Full Article
Commercial Fire Monitoring and Alarms
FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS AND MONITORING – THE RIGHT WAY! Commercial building fires can be extremely costly. With a properly monitored […]Read Full Article
Fraud attempts today can take many forms: From phone calls, emails, pop-up advertisements, and even search engine results, malicious entities […]Read Full Article